Hello there! Today, we’re going to talk about a very interesting subject: the birth of online bingo. We are sure this is a matter of interest for y’all cheeky bingo players out there, so stay tuned if you want to find out more about this important thing. When did online bingo appear? What is online bingo, in fact? How can you play online bingo? These are some questions that will be answered in this article. Let’s get down to business.
Online bingo’s story – for cheeky bingo players
Bingo is a game with quite a history. It’s believ
ed to have appeared in Europe, in the 16th century. Back then, it wasn’t even called “Bingo”, but “Beano”. It acquired its well-known name back in the 20th century, when it entered the USA. The story goes that when playing “Beano”, a woman accidentally yelled “Bingo” when winning, instead of “Beano”. The American bingo pioneer, Ed Lowe, was there, and he heard this. Thus, he gave this name to the “new game in town”. But a lot has changed since then. Every cheeky bingo player should know that online bingo derived from traditional bingo and that it appeared in 1996. The first online bingo site ever was called Bingo Zone and it was free of charge. Users were asked to give some demographical information about them. As a consequence, they received targeted ads based on the provided data. Then again, things have changed a lot since those times. Now, you can play bingo for money and win important jackpots. Numerous online bingo halls have appeared. Also, you can have the time of your life chatting as you please, thanks to the chat thingy. Talking about the chat thingy…
Online bingo 101 – how to use the chat
One of the biggest traits that have made online bingo sites grow as they have is the chat feature. Thanks to it, people are actually allowed to talk while they play bingo. That means cheeky bingo players can win money and have fun at the same time. What could be better than that? Most of the players would rather have a good ole cheeky time rather than just winning money. The chat feature and the auto-daub feature make a good job together and they help people have the time of their lives. But there are some things every cheeky bingo player should know before starting to play online bingo.
One has to respect the etiquette of chatting before starting to use this feature of online bingo. What does this imply, though? Well, one has to:
- Be polite: make sure you don’t cross any limit, or become weird and offensive. Also, make sure you say “Hi” when you enter a Room and “Goodbye” when you leave it. Otherwise, the other players will feel as if you were ignoring them. And that, my friend, isn’t quite good.
- Make people feel entertained: instead of being seen as an impolite cheeky person, you might as well make people laugh and feel entertained. Wouldn’t that be fun? Respect some simple rules, such as not making flat jokes on subjects only you think are funny and not using caps lock abusively.
Online bingo 101 – how to make financial transfers
The financial aspect of online bingo games is another matter of interest for all cheeky bingo players. In fact, the big payouts and the staggering wins are the reasons why online bingo has grown so fast. One major thing you should know is that credit cards cannot be used to make direct transfers, but only to fund your e-wallet. “What is an e-wallet?” some may ask themselves. Well, an e-wallet allows players to make secure financial transfers (deposits and withdrawals). These e-wallets can easily be funded by using your credit cards. E-wallets come with withdrawal options and additional bonuses, aside from those you will receive when making an online bingo deposit. For example, some e-wallets require no registration fees. Using an e-wallet is safer and easier for you. It will also provide you with an excellent gaming experience and it will ease the way towards winning the jackpot. Furthermore, some country jurisdictions may restrain you from using your credit card online to make direct transfers. That’s when e-wallets step into the picture and ease the process. By using a credit card to fund an e-wallet, you will be able to make deposits, transfer money and withdraw your wins. J Pretty nice, isn’t it?
Online bingo 101 – how can you improve your gaming experience
Many of the cheeky bingo players ask themselves the following questions:
- What can I do to win?
- What numbers appear the most?
- How can I guess the next numbers?
These are not the right questions, though. The right questions are “How can I improve my gaming experience?” and “What tips should I use to improve it?”
There are some easy-to-remember tips, as follows:
- If you want better chances to win, buy as many cards as you can. Nonetheless, dear cheeky bingo player, you should stay somewhere near your financial comfort zone and play the game responsibly. Don’t let the frenzy of the win dominate you.
- If you want to be as close as you can to the jackpot, make sure you don’t play the game in over-crowded Rooms, where the possibilities of winning are divided among so many players. Play cheeky bingo responsibly and pick the Room you feel most comfy in.
- If you want to have real chances of winning the jackpot, make sure you pick your online bingo hall as carefully as possible! Don’t let yourself fooled by so many rogue sites that are scattered all over the Internet. Be cautious and carefully read all the Terms and Conditions of the site, especially those concerning the financial matters.
We hope that this article answered most of your questions concerning online bingo and its birth. By the way, in case you haven’t noticed, online bingo has grown mainly thanks to you, cheeky bingo player! We do appreciate your interest for this magnificent game and we also hope that you’ll always have a good time playing it. Well, that’s it! See you next time!